- Google Adsense: $2,767.5 ($1,646.26)
- Text-Link-Ads: $319.37 ($249.60)
- Feedburner FAN: $240.77 ($148.87)
- Direct Ad Sales: $150 ($0)
- Vizu Polls: $136.69 ($133.26)
- ReviewMe (1 review): $125 ($0)
- Blogads: $100.42 ($80.66)
- Intellitxt: $75.8 ($0)
- Adbrite: $1.8 ($0)
- Grand Total: $3,917.34 ($2,258.65)
- IntelliTXT – 728.24$
- Google AdSense – 493.32$ (ran for only 17 days because IntelliTXT and AdSense cannot co-exist)
- TribalFusion – 420.68$
- Text Link Ads (aff) – 109.9$
- ReviewMe (aff) – 200$ (Four Reviews)
- Feedburner Ads – 373.62$
- Chitika (aff) – 77.46$ (Related Products Link)
- Vizu Answers – 48.10$
- Direct Sales – 75$ (It was that Urban Fonts Review)
The total net revenue is 2524.74$ generated out of 232120 pageviews in February.
All I can say is wow! Online ad spending is only going to increase as more and more people come online. More competition you say? That just means more quality content will emerge out of the competition. Even supposing the competition gets so fierce for established sites, they’ll be able to dedicate some resources to invest in future growth.
Either way it’s amazing that something like blogging can provide a full-time income. The beauty is how it’s empowering bloggers in countries like India where their command of English and technological proficiency is creating great opportunities for young bloggers.
I’m not even going to say anything that makes you think I smoke crack but their success sure is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.